Apartamentos San Antonio
The conditions for refundable and non-refundable reservations at Apartamentos San Antonio are detailed below:
Conditions for refundable reservations:
The reservation is confirmed by paying 60% of the total amount by card or Bizum, while the remaining 40% will be paid upon arrival at the establishment. In case of cancellation, the following refunds will apply:
50% of the deposit if canceled up to 30 days before arrival.
25% of the deposit if canceled between 30 and 15 days before arrival.
There will be no refund if canceled less than 14 days in advance.
The amount of the penalty will be used to cover the expenses incurred, the damages suffered and the loss of benefits. Date changes are not allowed in reservations after 10 days from the formalization of the same. Any change will be subject to availability and possible price variations.
Conditions for non-refundable reservations:
In non-refundable reservations, payment will be made through Virtual POS and no refund will be made in case of cancellation.
Obligations of the parties:
Obligations of San Antonio Apartments:
Provide the services in accordance with the General Booking Conditions and without failing in contractual good faith.
Provide the User with the General Booking Conditions and the particular conditions that correspond.
Send the User a receipt or invoice for the contracted services.
Fully comply with what is established in the General Booking Conditions and, where appropriate, in the particular conditions that correspond.
Provide accurate and up-to-date information when completing registration forms. The User is responsible for the veracity and updating of the information.
Maintain the confidentiality of the information provided and immediately notify the loss, misplacement, theft, theft or illegitimate access to third parties of said information.
Respect the rules of the community of owners to which, where appropriate, the property may belong.
Respect the number of occupants established in the reservation.
Leave the home in the same state of conservation and cleanliness in which it was found at the time of entry.
Act diligently, adjusting at all times to the canons of good uses and contractual good faith throughout the life of the contractual relationship.
The access of people not staying in the apartment is not allowed.
Noise should be minimized from 10:00 PM to 10:00 AM to ensure a peaceful stay.
Pets are allowed with prior authorization and with a daily supplement of 10 euros.
Pets are not allowed to be left alone inside the apartments.
It is possible that a deposit of 25% of the total amount of the stay will be requested upon arrival, which will be returned the same day of departure.